[Samba] Samba for Windows 2003 server

Srinivasan, Elumalai SriniE at europe.stortek.com
Fri Apr 4 10:28:29 GMT 2003

Dear All,

 We are using Samba 2.0 for Windows 2000 server and Windows NT 4.0 as well.

Now we plan to migrate to Windows 2003 server, so, could you please confirm
whether the existing samba version will support Windows 2003 server as well.
If not please let us know what to be done.

Thanks and Regards,
Srini

Confidentiality Notice
The contents of this email are confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information contained therein is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error then please notify email.security at europe.stortek.com with a copy of this message. Please then delete this email and any copies of it.

This communication is from

Storage Technology Limited
European Headquarters