[Samba] odd: everything SHOULD work... winbind

Nir Soffer nirs at exanet.com
Wed Sep 25 14:10:02 GMT 2002

I've seen a similar problem to that when running winbind... Try
restarting winbind? I'm starting to have a feeling that if the machine
password is reset by nmbd, winbindd never finds out.

Anyone have any comments to that regard? I'm trying to reproduce the
problem in a controlled environment right now, but have yet to see it
again.

Nir.

--
Nir Soffer -=- Software Engineer, Exanet Inc. -=-
"Father, why are all the children weeping? / They are merely crying son