[Samba] Print driver download, Win2K client, Samba 2.2.3a

PatricR at netscape.net PatricR at netscape.net
Wed Sep 4 00:23:00 GMT 2002

Greetings.  I'm new to the list, so before I ask a question which might be long and already have been answered, let me ask two short ones:

1) Is there an FAQ for this list?  What is the URL?

2) Is there a concise and clear set of instructions for getting Samba 2.2.3a to automatically download drivers to a Windows 2000 Professional client?  I'm running Samba on Red Hat 7.3.  I have found many sources and documents which all say "It can be done" but I would really appreciate step by step instructions for explaining where to get the drivers, what they look like and where to put them on my server.  If no such page(s) exists I will post lurid details of what I have done to this list and you gurus can tell me what steps I'm missing.

Thanks,
Patric

patricr at netscape.net
http://www.patric.net