[Samba] nmb

Ryan Mattfield Ryan.Mattfield at firstnationalbanks.com
Thu Oct 31 13:43:01 GMT 2002

I'm relatively new to this myself, but I had a similar problem where my wins
server was conflicting with my samba wins server.  As soon as I disabled
"Wins Support" in smb.conf I was able to restart NMB.  I'm exploring the
specifics of Wins within Samba currently and hope to be able to enable this
in the future for my this subnet.

Ryan Mattfield
System Administrator