[Samba] 2.2.6 leaking session ids?

William Jojo jojowil at hvcc.edu
Wed Oct 30 15:31:28 GMT 2002

i'm seeing stranger stuff today...especially with 98 machines accessing
Excel spreadsheets and databases.

we not using any oplocks at all and there are no special options set.

i'm going to try a log level 10 and then go back to 2.2.5.

where should i post the log when i have it along with my smb.conf?

Bill