[Samba] language in posts

Joehnk, John john.joehnk at scrolltech.com
Fri Oct 25 13:06:00 GMT 2002

I am not sure what is going on, but I have been missing potentially
important information from the samba digest mailing because someone has
chosen to use words such as as**hole and p**is in their posts.

He have a filter at work that block these messages containing a variety
of words.  I cannot think of how these could have legitimate uses in
samba admin.

I look forward to receiving the samba list messages, so if we could keep
to the point and use appropriate language it sure would help me out.

Thanks

John Joehnk