[Samba] Re: How Samba let us down

Esh, Andrew AEsh at tricord.com
Wed Oct 23 18:14:17 GMT 2002

Here at Tricord, we run Samba through some pretty intense tests, as well.
Since we are a file system producer, we focus on corruption bugs. We haven't
found any in Samba, other than a rather famous Microsoft Word bug that also
occurs on Windows servers. I'm not trying to chime in here, but if there was
the kind of bug someone would notice within the first few hours of use, we'd
have hit it hundreds of times already, just in our testing this week. We've
been testing like this for more than two years.