[Samba] ERRDOS -ERRnoaccess Error during smbmount "session setup failed"

Vijay Viswanathan vijay.viswanathan at newisys.com
Mon Oct 21 20:37:01 GMT 2002

		Hii All,

		I compiled the latest samba code for x86 and powerpc[mpc8xx] I was able to mount a windows-sharepoint successfuly on Linux but not on a myboard [linux on m-powerpc]. I learnt that it doest even contact the windows server for verification but when I executed the command on linux-x86 it contacts the windows-server for password verification.

		When I dont give my username password It says "anonymous login successful" but it fails as ERRnoaccess tree connect failed.

		anykind of response is welcome.

		thanks,
		vijay