[Samba] information about XP <-> samba ?

Bruno Gimenes Pereti pereti at ump.edu.br
Fri Oct 18 18:45:01 GMT 2002

Hi,

Today I got my first XP in my network. I installed applied the registry
patch and it logged perfectly in the Samba PDC. After that I started the
Windows Update. I couldn´t install the SP1 but I installed all the hotfix
left and them, after a reboot, the XP took almost 30 minutes to log into the
Samba PDC.

my 0.2 cents.

Bruno.