[Samba] something wrong with the list (or its members)

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Fri Oct 18 15:53:16 GMT 2002

You all are overlooking his point.

The point he was raising is that he believes a lot of people are NOT hitting
answers are not going to the list.

He is not saying he can't reply to the list.  he is saying since the default
of just "reply" is to the message sender and not the list, a lot of messages
are not making it back.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company