[Samba] who's on

Gareth Davies gdavies at willowbrook.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 14:28:12 GMT 2002

[Samba] who's onsmbstatus

             Shaolin - IT Systems
                     WB Ltd.
.: http://www.security-forums.com :.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dylan Jones
  To: samba at lists.samba.org
  Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 2:57 PM
  Subject: [Samba] who's on

  Hi everyone,

  Probably a dumb one too, but simply I cannot put my finger on what command to use in order to see who's locally logged on; let me be more accurate in my description:

  we run win98 PC all accessing shares on the linux boxes via samba. Several users & shares. When I use finger or who to see who's logged on I only get to see who's logged on directly through ssh or telnet, but can't see who's on through samba.

  If anyone could help then I'd be glad... of course.

  Thanx in advance

  D Jones