[Samba] Samba+MYOB

Noel Kelly nkelly at citrusnetworks.net
Thu Oct 10 15:28:01 GMT 2002

Hi Ramzi,

Can you see if you have oplocks enabled?  Do a  './testparm | grep oplock'
from your /bin directory.  You will have to press enter to complete the
command.  My output example is below.

If oplocks are enabled then you should turn them off I would say.

HTH
Noel

[root at belly bin]#  ./testparm | grep oplock

        kernel oplocks = No
        oplock break wait time = 0
        veto oplock files =
        fake oplocks = No