[Samba] really tough question about wins database

jason jason at monsterjam.org
Wed Oct 2 17:06:00 GMT 2002

dammit! I thought I had already searched the hard drive for the wins.dat
but just to make sure I searched again and it ended up in
/var/cache/samba
and it looks to be populated with current stuff!
sorry bout that.. and thanks.

Jason

--
Any fool can paint a picture, but it takes a wise person to be able to
sell it.