[Samba] Re: file permission problem

Justin Georgeson jgeorgeson at unboundtech.com
Wed Oct 2 16:41:00 GMT 2002

Will try the 2.2.5 RPM tonight. I hadn't realised that samba provided
RPMs, has anyone tried to take the time to use the samba source and the
RH spec files to get separated RPMS (common, server, client, and swat)?
I might look into that when I have some time.

--
Justin Georgeson
UnBound Technologies, Inc.

5295 Hollister Road
Houston, TX 77040
Real Applications using Real Wireless Intelligence(tm)