[Samba] Copy files from NT4 to samba share

David.Nunn at hart.gov.uk David.Nunn at hart.gov.uk
Wed Oct 2 15:43:01 GMT 2002

Hi Everyone

What is the best way to copy files across from an NT4 server to my samba
share on linux whilst preserving the ACLs? I've configured everything
correctly as far as I know and don't have a problem copying from Win2K with
ACLs. I've tried using scopy but this just returns an access denied message
when I use the /o switch. Does anyone know of anyway around this, or a way
to get more information from scopy regarding this?

Thanks in advance!

Dave Nunn