[Samba] SAMBA WIN XP Sp1

Bradley W. Langhorst brad at langhorst.com
Tue Oct 1 15:52:42 GMT 2002

I nearly missed your message since you replied to an unrelated
message... (my mail reader threads according to message id)

you need to make a change on the client in the
gpedit.msc program

set computer configuration->administrative templates->system->user
profiles-> do not check for user ownership of roaming profile folders

to enabled

Iff your pdc and your profile server share the same SID
another possibility is to modify your server's profiles share
to have nt acl support = yes

brad