[Samba] Won't see entire space on hard drive

Robert W. Dempsey rdempsey at atlanticdominionsolutions.com
Tue Oct 1 08:54:01 GMT 2002

Good Morning,

	I have a Mandrake 9.0 machine with a shared folder configured for
public LAN access, with no special permissions on the folder.  It is on
a RAID 5 array, and I have 36+ GB available on the disks.  The folder is
located in the /usr partition.  I am only able to see 4 GB max space
with this folder.  Is there a space limitation with the /usr partition,
and if so, is this true of the other partitions as well?  Thank you in
advance.

- Robert Dempsey
   Atlantic Dominion Solutions