[Samba] Login scripts

Fabio Sena fabio.sena at cyberland.com.br
Fri Nov 29 22:04:01 GMT 2002

Gentlemen,

         I have a Server VPN PPTP in SuSE Linux 8,0, it would like to make
with that my customers VPN connected to Server VPN, and after loged in
Server VPN, it pptp qualified options of Loged in the internal net saw
Tunel, in My PDC Windows that with in my internal lan, where I have a Wins
Server, Would like to know if I have as to make this using Samba.
        It would like that mine users when loged in Server PPTP, they used
login script of my PDC

[]'s
Fabio Sena