[Samba] Login scripts

Jim Morris Jim at Morris-World.com
Fri Nov 29 17:11:00 GMT 2002

On Friday, November 29, 2002, at 04:25  AM, Simon Chappell wrote:

> I have noticed that my XP system does not pick up its login script at
> bootup.
> the win98 is fine but XP just skips it. I am using %g.bat in the
> smb.conf.
> Is there a problem with WinXP(many I hear you say) that stops it from
> picking up
> login scripts.

Is this XP Pro, or XP Home?  If its XP Home, then I do not think domain
logons will be an option - and therefore you will not see the logon
script processing. If its XP Pro, is it setup to logon to the domain
properly?

I know these may be simplistic questions, but it never hurts to check
the obvious....

  --
Jim Morris (Jim at Morris-World.com)