[Samba] Can't connecto to samba after PDC boot?

Mikko Rautiainen mrautia6 at welho.com
Fri Nov 22 09:14:01 GMT 2002

Hi,

I have a win2k PDC and samba 2.2.6-pre2 server. When the PDC boot's it
looses
some connection to the samba or samba to it. I can browse the files and
folders
but I can't change any permissions on any folder or file.

And I would not like to boot the samba because of the Win2k crap wich need's
a boot some times and it reboots it self occassionaly. Some harware
borblem in
it =).
So can samba refess the connection automaticaly after a PDC has cone down
and up again? BTW there is no BDC's at the moment.

Thanks for any help
Mikko Rautiainen