[Samba] SWAT, where ? Got it, not working :-(

Mike Stewart mike at powys-training.co.uk
Wed Nov 20 16:34:00 GMT 2002

Thanks Mike, it wasn't included with the Samba I had so I downloaded the
latest.  SWAT is not working though... it's there but I can't get to it from
the browser on my PC.

I've done the modification to  /etc/services  and created a file named swat
in the xinet.d directory as shown in
http://samba.linuxbe.org/en/samba/learn/swat.html

Using RedHat 7.2 and now Samba 2.2.6 and rebooted several times.

Thanks

Mike