[Samba] SWAT, where ?

mkraus at capitalholdings.com.au mkraus at capitalholdings.com.au
Tue Nov 19 23:06:55 GMT 2002

G'day...

You may have already checked this, but open up a web browser on the server
and point it to http://localhost:901/ - just in case your distro has
automatically included it...

`rpm -qa | grep swat` may also indicate if it's installed already or
not...

Mike
---
Michael S. E. Kraus
Administration
Capital Holdings Group (NSW) Pty Ltd
mkraus at capitalholdings.com.au
phone (02) 9955 8000 fax (02) 9955 8144

"Mike Stewart" <mike at powys-training.co.uk>
Sent by: samba-admin at lists.samba.org
20/11/2002 02:39 AM
Please respond to "Mike Stewart"

        To:     <samba at lists.samba.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        [Samba] SWAT, where ?

Hi there... first I apologise for being dim...

Where can I download SWAT from ?  I've looked on the Samba.org site but it
only tells me that the demo page is off-line and no more info.

Idiot proof instructions for installing it on RH 7.2 would be handy too
:-)

Thanks

Mike