[Samba] XP logon to Samba errors

Baxter Shepperson baxshep at cox.net
Mon Nov 18 06:10:10 GMT 2002

 OK, I've added every user and machine name on my network using useradd
and smbpasswd -a on my Samba box.  Checking my logs I see continuous
errors from my test XP machine consisting of user nobody rejected
because of incorrect password.  Going to my XP PC, I run net use.  Get
the error the specified network password is incorrect.  I have changed
all passwords carefully.  I changed my XP box's password.  Why would
this still be happening?  I went out and bought a Samba book today but
no dice and my wife is wondering if I'll ever get away from the
computers:) Any help would sure be appreciated.