[Samba] RPM Build error

Micah Powell micahp at wapzoneoz.com
Mon Nov 18 05:51:01 GMT 2002

Greetings,

I'm trying to make a Samba RPM with custom options. When I try to
compile
it, I get this at the end:

+ /bin/chmod -Rf a+rX,g-w,o-w .
+
: command not found367:
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.50367 (%prep)

RPM build errors:
Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.50367 (%prep)
Done.

I read in the lists that I should replace rpm with rpmbuild in the
makerpms.sh but it didn't make a difference.

I am running Redhat 7.2 and trying to compile samba 2.2.4 with
"-with-acl-support -with-profile -disable-static -with-ldapsam" so if
anyone knows of any other way of doing this please let me know.

Cheers,

Micah