[Samba] Samba's Printer Going Off-Line (after a Win98 Machine speaks to it)

James Hubbard jhubbard at mcs.uvawise.edu
Fri Nov 15 05:25:02 GMT 2002

Sorry,  I just noticed that you said 5L, I was thinking of the larger
ones with a LCD on the front.  It does have a power save mode that kicks
in instantly.  Have you tried reinstalling the drivers or checking for
newer ones?  You might try using an old LaserJet driver that is
compatible with the printer.  A laserjet II or III driver might work.

James