[Samba] No raoming profiles

Yura Pismerov ypismerov at tucows.com
Thu Nov 14 14:28:00 GMT 2002

If you want to disable it globally, not a per user basis, it is
sufficient to set it up in smb.conf since it takes precedence and it
will override whatever you have in user LDAP attributes.

smb.conf:

       logon home = ""
       logon path = ""

Also somebody recently said that the easiest way to disable profiles is
removing permissions on the profiles share. So try it as well.