[Samba] CUPS printing

linux power linuxpower2002 at yahoo.no
Thu Nov 14 06:31:01 GMT 2002

Replace -P %p in the print command line with the absolute path to the printer.
Bug in samba.
 Mark Belfanti <mark at belfanti.com> wrote:For printing from windows with windopws driver using cups you may need
to reconfigure to have sups act as a raw print queue. See Chapter 7 of
Samaba-HowTo-Collection.

Regards,
Mark

dbawden at teamdme.com
--
Mark Belfanti

http://home.no.net/~knutove/knut_ove_hauge_kuren.htm
Yahoo! Mail har fått nytt utseende
Nytt design, enklere å bruke, alltid tilgang til Adressebok, Kalender og Notisbok