[Samba] CUPS printing

FP pifgold at netcourrier.com
Thu Nov 14 13:05:02 GMT 2002

I did it and know my smb.conf for the printer is :

[printers]
        comment = Imprimante Chou1800
        path = /var/spool/samba
        guest account =
        create mask = 0777
        guest ok = Yes
        hosts allow = 192.168.1.232
        printable = Yes
        print command = lpr-cups -P /dev/usb/lp0 -o raw %s -r
        browseable = No

[Chou1800_Imprimante]
        path = /var/spool/samba
        read only = No
        create mask = 0777
        guest ok = Yes
        hosts allow = 192.168.1.232
        printable = Yes
        print command = lpr-cups -P /dev/usb/lp0 -o raw %s -r
        printer name = epson760
        oplocks = No

And it doesn't work yet.. Another idea?

Thanks in advance !