[Samba] Access time an modification time

Tage Danielsen tage at htd-information.dk
Tue Nov 12 20:31:00 GMT 2002

I have got a problem with a windows 2000 client to a samba server.

When i look on the files on linux, I see a access time and a different
modification time, if I look on the same file fra the windows client on the
samba server, the access time and modification time are identical, but if I
look on a file on a windows 2000 server, there is difference between the two
times: How can I get the windows 2000 client to get the rigt access time
from the samba server??

And I how another problem with connecting to a samba printer, when I use net
use lpt1 \\server\printer i only get an error, is there some special with
suse linux on that point?

Thanks if somebody are able to help me.

Tage Danielsen