[Samba] RE: samba with redhat and act

Tony McGrew tony at multicam.com
Mon Nov 11 14:55:01 GMT 2002

Yes I get that.  I am able to get it to work properly by giving complete
world access to the file and folders, which means basically it has to be on
a share by itself, or one that has complete rwxrwxrwx.  I would of course
prefer to have only group access but that doesn't work for this act
database.  I also turned off op locks. Don't know if that will cause any
problems. but it made the file close properly when someone gets out of it.

Tony McGrew
www.multicam.com