[Samba] Mistake

Jerry Mercks mercksjt at comcast.net
Sun Nov 10 17:44:01 GMT 2002

I seem to have mistakenly sent an e-mail to you. Don't ask me how 'cause I do
not know. It was also sent to Jeremiah Mercks. The e-mail contains an
attachment of a photo of three boys dressed in halloween costumes.

It is not meant for any newsgroup so please delete it.

Sorry 'bout that.

Thanks
--

Jerry Mercks, MCSE
Phone: 256 881 1492

Public key to verify signature may be obtained from www.keyserver.net

This private communication is intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you  have received this message in error please delete at once and notify
me at merckspub at comcast.net.

Please be advised that use, distribution, copying, reliance on or disclosure
of the contents of this message by anyone other than named recipient may
be inappropriate and may be in violation of laws relating to confidential
information.