[Samba] Question about version 2.0.6 & 2.0.7

Bernd Wölfel bernd.woelfel at techpilot.net
Fri Nov 8 14:24:02 GMT 2002

Hi,
I guess you could remove the entry, but by doing this you allow "any"
host to access your samba server / specified share, as defined in global
or share section of smb.conf.
I suggest only allowing access to networks you want to access your samba
server, simply add it to the global section.
eg:
hosts allow = 192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0

for details read eg
http://de.samba.org/samba/docs/man/smb.conf.5.html#HOSTSALLOW