[Samba] Odd Service Outages

Scott Moseman smoseman at novolink.net
Mon Nov 4 15:32:24 GMT 2002

Red Hat 7.2
Samba 2.2.1

Recently configured Samba, and I am the only user
right now while I review out the server integrity.

I mapped a drive to my Samba share, it works fine.
But occasionally, when I come into work, I have to
endure a couple timeouts trying to connect to the
Samba server until it works.  Sometimes when I get
to the office it works fine on the first connect.

Is there a config option I should look at using?

This is the only option in the config which I am
not sure what it does (copied from a sample):
(Maybe this is wrong and/or needs adjustment?)

Thanks,
Scott Moseman