Can't join the domain now.. (Was: Re: [Samba] Unable to open passdb???)

smw kc8lir at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 16:25:01 GMT 2002

Okay, update time:

I've been tinkering with it, and I've been able to join the domain.  The
issue that I'm having is that the add user script option isn't functioning
for me for some reason.  I was able to do the same thing manually, and it
worked like a charm though.  Strange stuff.

I'm going to play with it a little bit more as I have one other machine that
I need to join the domain.  Very strange problem, but then again, I may be
doing something incorrectly.

Thanks for the help though with the passdb problem.  That was driving me
nuts.

Cheers!
Scott