Can't join the domain now.. (Was: Re: [Samba] Unable to open passdb???)

smw kc8lir at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 15:21:01 GMT 2002

Okay, more details on this one.  Here's the error:

Your computer could not be joined to the domain because the following error
has occured:

The account used is a computer account.  Use your global user account or
local user account to access this server.

I'm getting that with whichever user I try to use.  Any help would be great.
Again, I have tried following the PDC howto, but not much luck so far.

Thanks,
Scott