[Samba] SWAT

Ken Walker ken.walker at textiles.umist.ac.uk
Fri May 31 04:41:02 GMT 2002

Been there, done that, checked all ports are set correct

i.e. swat   tcp    901
   swat   utp    901

ect

and checked

ect

and checked

etc.

and checked

that's why I gave up.....

but now ive put mandrake 8.2 on another machine ( my swat not working was on
a 8.1,but samba was) as a default install and samba wont even run, complains
about not being able to open database files.....Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr

at least it will keep me busy for a couple of years, cant say that about a
console game :o)

but what's even sadder, you do get moving images on a games console.

if only kids of today new the pleasure of that flashing command prompt
curser., not to mention the [ ok ] in green....Yesssssssssssss