[Samba] Exchange and Samba ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Thu May 30 05:02:02 GMT 2002

Greetings ...

	Please read before saying "No, Samba does not work with M$-Exchange!"

	I have a client which I have just put a Linux server in for and they are
very happy, but now they are needing to link the Outlook2K to their head
office groupware stuff using M$-Exchange 5.5.  Now we need to setup a trust
between my clients office domain and head office domain.

	My question is, does Samba have enough domain functionality that it will be
trusted by a NT4 domain for M$-Exchange 5.5?

	Maybe I will have to look at Head for this to work, I don't want to have to
turf the Linux box for five users so that they can use the head office
groupware stuff.

	Thanks for any advice.

Mailed
Lee