[Samba] printer admin problems with 2.2.4

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Wed May 15 09:19:03 GMT 2002

Edit the smb.conf, place a #
at the beginning of the "printer admin"
entry, and use swat to restart the
samba server.  Then your printer admins
will probably be able to see the profiles.

Works for me most of the time....

I'm not having any fun with 2.2.x printing,
with "disable spoolss=no" and Win2k.  For about
a month and a half now... :-((

JIm