[Samba] Newbie question

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at lineone.net
Tue May 14 06:09:42 GMT 2002

Hello Mark,

Samba is currently at v2.2.4, and therefore 2.0.7 is so old, you may be
lucky to find someone who doesn't say "install the latest version".

Sambe is Free Software, not just freeware, so you can get the source and
install it. www.samba.org

If you need any help (We're just round the corner in Leeds - Horsforth and
Collingham), give me a ring, and we will see what we can do.

Most of my experience is with Samba on Linux, so it may take me a while to
get into the AIX mindset, but if we can be of service, let me know.

Martyn Ranuard