[Samba] Adding Printer Drivers for existing Printers (Win2000, WinNT x86)

Reinhard Brandstädter r.brandstaedter at gmx.at
Mon May 13 15:40:03 GMT 2002

Wohaaa...!!
I finally managed it!

I had to use the correct driver for this model. HP offers 2 different
drivers for this printer model which work fine when using in native,
local printing. but when i tried the "HP LaserJet 6L PCL5e Driver" it
worked. The other driver refused uploading...don't know why but it does.

Maybe anyone can tell me....

So just for any others I used this driver:
http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/cposupport/swdl.pl?c=lj372&i=lj372ge&p=lj6l&n=hp+LaserJet+6L

kr,
Reinhard