[Samba] Authorizing login per station

Mario Juric majuric at iris.astro.hr
Fri May 10 10:16:01 GMT 2002

Hi,
	We're using Samba 2.2.2 as a PDC for W2k and XP clients. We have
two types of users - "regular" users and "management". The problem I have
is to allow only the "management" users to login from certain stations,
and deny the login rights to regular users. That is, I need the ability do
set per-station login permissions.

	Is there a way to do this using samba 2.2.x branch, or is it
planned for 3.x? If there's a way to do this with 2.2.x, I'd appreciate
any pointer to docs or other info on doing it.

Cheers,
Mario Juric
STUDNet Administrator, http://student.fizika.org