[Samba] Samba, Windows 2000 Native Domain, and Active Directory

Brian Whitehead bwhitehd at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 26 21:39:05 GMT 2002

Currently Samba does not support AD integration.  I've heard rumors, but that's all.  You can however use winbind to have Linux use the accounts from the Win2k DC.  Read section 9 of this document http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.html

I'm currently using this type of configuration some of the networks I support.

--
Brian