[Samba] Samba 2.2.3a and Windows 2000 Native Mode

Blanchard, Michael MBlanchard at grandaire.com
Fri Mar 22 05:36:03 GMT 2002

I've got it running here.  I didn't have any success until I joined the
windows 2000 domain and set the security=domain in my smb.conf.  I
didn't have any luck with security=server which used to work before,
which must have been affected by the switch to native mode. But now it
works great with no problems for like 20+ days straight.