[Samba] MSDFS

Harlan Richard C HarlanRichardC at JohnDeere.com
Fri Mar 22 05:16:10 GMT 2002

I am using MSDFS with Samba 4a15 and everything is working when I go to the
IP address or the name of the system. The problem started when I clustered
the system using Heartbeat. The cluster is working but when I go to the IP
address of the Cluster the DFS links do not forward me to the to the right
location, it just opens to a blank folder. S if I go to the IP address of
ether of the computers in the cluster everything works but if I go to the
virtual IP address of the cluster the DFS does not work. ANY ideas. Thanks