[Samba] Duplicate Files

Rashkae rashkae at wealthmap.ca
Tue Mar 19 09:09:03 GMT 2002

Sorry Davide, I no longer have copies of your original messages.

How exactly are you copying the files to the samba share?
What OS is your client.   What software or environement or shell are you
using to copy the file?

At a guess, just looking at the type of gibberish in the extra filenames,
I would say that you have some kind of corruption in Windows registry.
Does the same thing happen with different file types (if you copy a .txt
file, say)