[Samba] Duplicate Files

John Benedetto jbenedet at unm.edu
Mon Mar 18 07:02:06 GMT 2002

There were some postings recently about a similar problem when the user
copied a .jpg (or was it .gif?) file.  Anyway, I think the problem was
coming frmo the little thumbnails that Windows creates when you view a file
in Windows Explorer.

Afraid I don't remember the solution, though. You should check the list
archives, I guess (There is so much traffic in and out of my INBOX -- most
of it from this list -- that I tend to have to skim the list postings, and
don't always follow through an entire thread).

- john

--On Monday, March 18, 2002 2:13 PM +0100 Davide Parise <d.parise at agora.it>