[Samba] Printing problems with Win2000

Wade Winright Wwinrigh at thecreek.com
Fri Mar 15 12:06:06 GMT 2002

Even though User Manager will show your samba box, it still has to be joined
to the domain using smbpasswd to work correctly. I have a samba box here set
up on an NT domain and on a AD/win2k domain. Both had to be joined to the
domain using smbpasswd to work with security = domain.
Am I making sense?
Feel free to drop me a line if I'm not.

Wade