[Samba] occassionally : no domain controller available

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Thu Mar 14 07:31:06 GMT 2002

I had some really weird problems just like this for a while, and finally figured out by accident (our acocuntant was late coming in) that everything worked fine until a few seconds after she turned her computer on.  It was apparently a bad NIC, although it worked fine with a Win2K server - go figure...

Don't know if this is your problem, but...

Charles