[Samba] WinXP Client with Samba 2.2.3a PDC

Ripper riproar_us at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 00:12:08 GMT 2002

I am having trouble with everything *except* joining the client to the
domain.  WinXP Pro clients join the domain via the Samba-PDC howto, all
works well.  Trying to browse other domain resources or attempts to
logon via the "domain" bring up this error in log.smbd:

[2002/03/14 01:14:36, 0]
rpc_server/srv_samr.c:api_samr_set_userinfo(670)
  api_samr_set_userinfo: Unable to unmarshall SAMR_Q_SET_USERINFO.

The XP workstation reports either denied access or domain not found.  Is
this a "known" issue or am I in need of digging my config further?
Thanks.