[Samba] Windows 2000

John Benedetto jbenedet at unm.edu
Wed Mar 13 16:00:09 GMT 2002

--On Wednesday, March 13, 2002 6:08 PM -0500 "DAY,JAMES P."
<DAYJP at apci.com> wrote:

> Our network group move the PC to windows 2000 this week.
> We can no longer use the connection through Samba.
> The network group is on the east coast and we are on the west coast of
> USA. They pay little attention our Unix Group.
>
> Thanks
> Jim (James) Day

Wow. That's really sad.  Thanks for sharing. (this is such a kind, caring,
list).

Okay, okay, sorry... couldn't resist.

How about some more info?  What platform (Linux, Solaris, HPUX, AIX), which
version of Samba do you have installed (2.0.something, 2.2.something, or  -
heaven forbid - 1.x something)...

What exactly is  your problem?  The West coast N/W group now has a W2K
server? Or they have moved all the workstations to W2K?  As I said... how
about a little more info as to what you would like to know?

- john